The most beautiful...

The most beautiful...

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Guess who is HERE :)

Hi everyone...
SOOOO my last post was on January 3rd right??
Well...guess who's water broke at 3:30am that night??? Or I guess I should say January 4th, early in the AM :)

WOW. What an incredible journey!!! It was 3:30am and I woke to use the restroom and felt as though I "couldn't make it" and ya know what? I couldn't! My water broke as I arrived in my bathroom and it did not stop!!! I got so nervous and scared...I didn't know what was happening! I called out to my husband and he rushed over, looked at me and said... Honey, THIS IS IT! ( It was like a scene out of a movie, really)

We called the Doctor and they said head over to the hospital :)
We packed up the last minutes essentials and on the coldest night this Florida winter has seen this year, we were off :) I called my Mother, my Father and we texted everyone we knew ;) I will spare you all the labor details...:)

She has officially been here for 2 weeks and 1 day...
My Akemi Rose was born on January 4th @ 2:30pm weighing 7lbs and 7 oz. 19 inches long...
Labor and delivery went as best as it could have gone and I only pushed for about 30 minutes! She is BEAUTIFUL and I am still in a bit of shock that she is REALLY, REALLY here...

My heart has been singing and soaring ever since and she is the most wonderful, delicious, loveliest, smartest, funniest, little baby the world has ever seen. I see amazing things in her future and the love I have in my heart for her already is nothing short of amazing. My life is complete. I have been waiting for my angel for a REALLY long time and now I soak up every second I have with her. I cry tears of pure happiness like never before. Thank you GOD for giving me this gift. There are really no words to describe how she makes me feel.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Deniece!!!! She is all you say -- beautiful!!!! :) Can't wait to read more posts about her! Welcome, Akemi Rose!!!!
    -Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steph!! She is such a little cutie pie and we are enjoying these days with her so much :) thanks for writing! I will be posting LOTS and LOTS about all the amazing things she does and all we are learning!!

      Delete