The most beautiful...

The most beautiful...

Friday, November 4, 2011

Rough does not seem to cover it...

Haha ... So I found this in my drafts and I guess I never posted it. Maybe I was embarrassed and scared of the judgement but I've decided to post it now for all of you to have a good laugh at ... Enjoy!
Written sometime in November!!



It seems as though I might be hitting a bit of a wall and when I say wall, I mean a HARD, BRICK WALL! Anyone else been there? I can't IMAGINE any Mom's out there who are reading this and saying "hmm..no, actually I was perfectly happy and perfect during my whole pregnancy!" I know, I know...BUT GEEZ!!!  I was on such a happy streak and suddenly this week has turned into a full fledged nightmare. I can't seem to sleep anymore. (insert very sad face here) I am so tired throughout the day and then at night it's like a disco ball with flashing lights gets turned on and Akemi starts to party and dance in my belly. Not only does SHE keep me awake but my mind racing with thoughts of what I still have to do, should do, should not do, should be thinking about, preparing, worrying YOU NAME IT! The list goes on and on...ughhhh.

I am clumsy and knock things over all the time and then can't bend over to pick them up! I then get so upset by the amount of times this happens that all of a sudden I find myself staring at the item on the ground and proceed to cry. I also cry when I can only last about 3 minutes on either my right or left side when I try to lay down. NOTHING WORKS. Am I supposed to sleep sitting up? Someone get real with me...does this get any better? I would assume NOT. My stomach is right up underneath my chest and doing something as simple as taking a breath or yawning is difficult. I get cut off by the lack of room under there.

I am hoping in 2 months I can laugh at all of this and say OH-EM-GEE was I miserable or what!! Miserable but ALLLLL worth it! Right?? Someone? Anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment