The most beautiful...

The most beautiful...

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Whoa Nelly it's been a while...

Hi everyone in the blogosphere...It's safely been over a year since I've written I think...how does time escape us so?? It's kind of ridiculous and not ok...

Anyway hope all is well out there. My Akemi Rose is now 21 months and will soon be 22 months. Can you believe she knows the alphabet and the numbers 1-10...I make her say them everyday. I giggle so much when I hear her say...Mami, tewww (2) I just love her so much and she's growing so fast! Husband is ready for #2 but I AM NOT. anyone else out there understand that I am not ready yet??
maybe next year, laaaate next year we can start trying. maybe.

Quick catch up. Last I left you all, I was a stay at home trying to figure it all out and not being very successful...
Well I have since gone back to my job as a Talent Agent and now I am fiercely trying to get in shape! it's not easy, not any of it. I cry of hunger everyday since quitting BREAD and Coca-Cola (soda of any kind really) You can all gasp at the commitment...even I can't believe I'm sticking to it. I started Oct 2nd and today is 10/23 wooooo-hooo! I was 136 and I am now 131.8 (that's good right?) please say that I am doing well! I so need approval :/ #needy

anyway...I am thinking of starting to blog and even vlog about my progress, my meltdowns, my anxiety attacks, life in general and you are more than welcome to cry with me and help me get through it together! I am posting a picture of Akemi taken within the last few weeks so you can see how BIG she's gotten. I swear sometimes I think to myself, how did I get this blessed?? She's an amazing little person with a fire and cleverness that shakes me cold.

I want to write a lot more and have dialog with you, so please feel free to write me and comment and just talk! I love to hear from ya and what's happening in YOUR home :)

toodles for now...
xo-Deniece
(can you believe how cute she is??)


No comments:

Post a Comment