The most beautiful...

The most beautiful...

Thursday, November 3, 2011

10 weeks to go!?!

So here I am...
Day 1 of my new "Mommy to be" blog!


Coco Chanel said it best...A girl should be 2 things, CLASSY and FABULOUS! I couldn't agree with her more! The moment we found out it was going to be a "GIRL" we knew we were in for the most incredible time in our lives! That's not to say that if it had been a boy we wouldn't be as thrilled...but there is something just SO special about a new baby girl, right?  Maybe it's all the ridiculously cute pink, frilly outfits on the market, not to mention the bows and patent leather shoes but also just the thought of how the delicate nature of little girls and that sweet sound of giggles will soon make us feel...

My husband never ever hid the fact that he wanted a GIRL! Deep down in my soul I guess I always knew if I were blessed enough to carry a baby, that it would most definitely be a girl. I guess you just know sometimes...Needless to say it was still a bit SHOCKING to actually heart the words...IT'S A GIRL :) To be quite honest, it still doesn't feel quite real. Even after all of the "pink stuff" taking over our apartment and the ever growing belly I look down at every single day, I still feel like "wait, am I REALLY having a baby???" It's the strangest thing but hey I have been amazed at all of these new and crazy emotions since day one and I have open arms for what else is to come...

The objective of my blog is not only to document this amazing adventure, write out every thought and feeling but also start a conversation with other "pro" Moms and "novice" Moms out there. I want to discuss favorite products and those we can't live without as well as those "don't even bother" items!
This has to be the greatest time in any parents life and with all of the ups and downs that will occur in the next chunk of time, we should all stick together, learn, grow, help each other AND make each other laugh all the while !! I appreciate all those who take the time to read my words and offer me advice and help when I need it the most and vice versa...if there is anything I could ever offer, I am humbly at your service. I am new to blogging and new to Mommying but I can't wait for that incredible day when I first hold my Akemi Rose in my arms...ahhhh what a day, what a feeling.

I look forward to the times coming up and hope you meet me somewhere along this spectacular path of new life...

xo,
Deniece

No comments:

Post a Comment