The most beautiful...

The most beautiful...

Sunday, April 22, 2012

It's my Mother's birthday today. I wish she knew just how much I love her...
How much I appreciate her and how much I miss her. She lives in CT and I don't... :(
I know I will see her again soon, but today she turns 60! I wish I had enough money to fly to see her with Akemi Rose and my hubby and then drive to NYC to have lunch at the Rainbow Room. I know one day I will surprise her with this so I am not worried but still, I wish I could have done that for her today.

I know you won't read this Mom, but I hope you know how loved you are. I am always thinking about you, praying that God keeps you safe and hoping we get to see each other really soon...

Happy Birthday Rose, I love you to the moon and back...







2 comments:

  1. Very sweet Deniece!!! Sweet you named Akemi Rose after your mom. What a tribute. :) I hope you were able to talk to her at least. Take care.
    -Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! We skyped, which is the best invention everrrrrrr :)

      Delete