The most beautiful...

The most beautiful...

Monday, April 23, 2012





Well we did it!!!


I hope everyone can check out the link to my new Etsy store that officially launched TODAY :)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/akemirosecollection
I have only listed one item so far cause it takes quite a bit of time to properly list each headband, bow, clip and being a full time Mommy has little breaks, if any…

I have about 14 different items to put up so as soon as Akemi goes down for her big 3 hr nap, I will be list-list-listing awayyyy!! I am currently typing one handed as I rock her in my other arm. Gotta do whacha-gotta-do, right? RIGHT!!!

I’m very excited and hope you check it out. Please feel free to pass along my link or Etsy store name, “The Akemi Rose Collection” to people you know or who may like what I am handmaking :) Everything is one of a kind! Couture is the only way to be ;)
Have a great Monday everyone!
10% off to my very first buyer :)
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment